Monday, April 20, 2009

April 9TH 2009

Ok, here our photos of Ryker right after his birth. Let me warn you that there are going to be tons of posts of this little guy he is so cute and so much fun and I just love having a little boy and I seriously can't get enough of him! He is such a good baby! My wonderful Dr Ballero holding Ryker just moments after he was born.

Our little burrito
MacKenzie seriously can't get enough of her baby brother! She loves him so much and always wants to hold him and kiss him.


Mommy holding Ryker just moments after he is born
Daddy and MacKenzie
YaYa & Papa
Nana
Papa

5 comments:

Tara said...

Congrats! He is so amazing what a little sweetie. I go to Dr. Ballero/ Messer too. I love those women. But, Dr. Messer delivered Scarlet. Your little family is adorable.

Lindsey Wood-Felstead said...

Keep the pictures coming! This little man is so cute!

The Zobells said...

He is darling. Congratulations!!

scooley said...

He is so handsome i am glad that he is such a good baby. Hope your getting some sleep

Alli said...

I didn't know you saw Ballero!!! She delivered my Easton boy and I LOOOOVE her! She is hilarious! He is too dange cute! Boys are so much fun they love their mommies!