In honor of Autism Awareness Day my mother in law bought me this book by Jenny McCarthy called Healing and Preventing Autism. I am so excited and going to read it this week! Thanks YaYa! Check out Jenny here
I am so excited to read this book. I feel like knowing the signs of Autism has made us smart but paranoid!! I still feel like I see Grady stimming and it drives me crazy! I hope this book will calm me down!!
3 comments:
I thought of you yesterday. I am so impressed with all you do to learn and empower yourself. Tyla is one lucky little lady.
I am so excited to read this book. I feel like knowing the signs of Autism has made us smart but paranoid!! I still feel like I see Grady stimming and it drives me crazy! I hope this book will calm me down!!
P.S. you look super cute in that pic....I never see you with your hair down
Post a Comment