Sunday, April 26, 2009

Can't get enough....

Ryker is sleeping 5 to 6 hours straight at night. I love it! He is still so tiny and only fits into newborn clothes which is pretty much onsies, but that's OK they grow up so fast so I am just enjoying this time holding him and rocking him all the time (Jeff thinks I am spoiling him)Can't help it!

3 comments:

The Halls said...

So so cute and only 3 weeks until I get to hold the little guy!! I hope you are enjoying your down time please take FULL advantage of it..We will see you soon!

Alexa Mae said...

ohhh he is so cute!!! i would definitely spoil him to no end. they don't stay that little for very long. he is adorable!

Jillene said...

YAY Kristy! Ryker is a sweetheart!

CONGRATULATIONS!
I am sooo happy for you. I have something for Ryker, I just need to get it to you. I will probably drop it off at your moms cuz that is so easy for me :)

I have been so busy lately to follow much, but I love to check up on your cute family every once in awhile. You are such a GOOD mom Kristy. I love how you manage your home and family and how you are such a good person. Take care-

Loves!