Friday, February 27, 2009

I can dream right???

I want to be at the beach right now so bad! Just hanging with my family playing in the water, building sand castles, not caring what I look like, Just having fun!! If I had to choose one family trip to go on this year it would definitely be a trip to the beach in Cali. Jeff and I use to go with some friends and all our kids and stay on the beach for a week and it was so fun! We wouldn't really have a plan we would just play on the beach all day and have cookouts. Oh how I really didn't appreciate those times until now. I realize how much fun it is to be with your family and great friends and have no other cares in the world and just play! I really hope a miracle will happen this summer and we can go to the beach as a family! I can dream right?

4 comments:

mandi said...

I am dreaming about moving back to Mesa and playing everyday with my friends and family! that is my dream,but I've been dreaming for this for a long time,I hope it comes true one day

onehm said...

I am with you. The beach is the best family vaycay. We didn't get to go last year and this year isn't looking good either. I miss our trip with our friends and their kiddos too. :(
Let's dream together. It could come true. You never know!!

Tara said...

I am right there with ya. We were suppose to go to Rocky Point for Spring Break, but now with all the goverment warnings looks like it will be a no go. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some beach time asap!!

Alexa Mae said...

i love that dream, cause i am in some need of a beachy vacay! you are sooo cute. i can't believe your due date is almost here. yay!