Sunday, February 8, 2009

A much needed GNO!!!

I wanted to make the girls a tutu for valentines day and so I got together with my BFFS Mandi and Kristen and we made them for all our girls and went out to dinner. It was a really late night and I think I got to bed around 1:00 AM, but I had so much fun and I was past due for a girls night with no husband and kids.
I had to force this tutu on Tyla and so I didn't get a good picture, but hopefully she will wear it to dance this week and I will be able to get a good one.
MacKenzie's is way too big and too long so I hope I have time to fix it before ballet.

2 comments:

Todd and Jacy Skouson said...

I love the tutu's, soo cute! Your girls are growing up so fast. I miss ya love ya-"JK"

Alexa Mae said...

okay, you girls are so cute! and fun to make those tutus. they are heavenly!!