Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Jeff came home the other night from bowling and the girls were in bed asleep and he went to check on them and he told me to bring the camera...and this is what he found. Tyla is in this phase of looking at books until she falls asleep (she learned this from her sister). I love watching my girls while they sleep, they look so peaceful and innocent.

Thank you everyone who has been emailing me and calling about the budget cut crisis we are in for Tyla (and millions of other children out there) who are about to lose their services. I haven't been able to blog about it because I am just so sick over it and really can't stomach it all, but to answer all your questions for now all I can say is to keep the letters going to our legislators and there are some rally's we can attend (email me for all the details). This is so devastating because Tyla has come so far and it is all because of these services she has recieved and I pray they will not be taken away.

1 comment:

Itsagirlsworld said...

Kristi That is seriously so cute!! my email is melialee2@yahoo.com email me and I will send you my address! Fun to hear from you. We need to catch up.