Friday, February 6, 2009

I LOVE Valentine's Day!!!

I have always loved Valentine's Day, not for the romance part I actually prefer to receive flowers or gifts from my loved one on a random day instead of a day where he feels he has to do it and is expected. As a child I always loved making my valentines for my school class, I loved the candy, crafts and my two favorite colors Pink and Red! One of my favorite traditions as a kid was making home made suckers with my Mom. My Mom's suckers are a legend! We had every flavor, shape, color and not to mention the are delicious!! I thought I needed to learn how to make them and do it with my girls so the other night we went over to Nana's house and made suckers and to my surprise they are very easy to make and did I mention they are delicious... Kenzi also wanted to make something for her teacher so we made cute valentine flower pots.




Valentine's Day is a great day to express your Love.
Here are just a few things I absolutely LOVE....

1)I LOVE that I am having a baby boy!
2)I LOVE my husband insanely and LOVE that he is my best friend.
3)I LOVE how Tyla has the best manners ever and always says her pleases and thank yous!
4)I LOVE how smart MacKenzie is and I LOVE how people always tell me she has the best personality ever. (I totally agree)
5)I LOVE sweets and LOVE that I don't regret eating them!
6)I LOVE my parents and all the do for my family and I LOVE how my girls LOVE them so much.
7)I LOVE helping other people
8)I LOVE making new friends even though I am shy and it is sometimes hard to do.
9)I LOVE my year long zoo pass
10)I LOVE vacations especially to the beach!
11)I LOVE the sound of my girls playing together and LOVE their relationship and LOVE that they have each other. I always wanted a sister growing up and I am so happy they have each other.
12)I LOVE reality shows even though most of them are cheesy and dumb I still LOVE them!


What do you LOVE......

5 comments:

☂niki. said...

i LOVE your adorable sucker pot! those suckers look tasty!

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

I also love that Tyla is so polite! The other day I asked her for a kiss and her reply was "Mo Fank you" (no thank you) I couldn't help but laugh really hard!! Also how she ALWAYS says thank you when we change her diapers! I love it!! Also, we used to make suckers all the time when we were little! It was always so much fun!

Kristen said...

I wish I were Kenzie's teacher...those look delightful! You already know what I LOVE...QT!

Lindsey Wood-Felstead said...

Too cute! I need you to teach me how to make suckers. Being that I have 3 boys, they don't always care about baking cookies. I think they would really like making suckers. Would you teach me how? Oh wait, lets have a food storage, blogging, sucker making day. Maybe we could talk our husbands into taking our kids for the day so we could do all this. You work on Jeff, I'll work on Jer. Cute post!

mandi said...

I have a whole post coming,because I am inspired by yours. I didn't get a sucker before I left. I am sad! anyway,I am so glad to have seen you this last week,I love hanging out with you,good idea on the tutuss, I love presley's. Next time I see you ,you probably will have your baby,this is scary. I can't wait to meet him, and I am waiting for my prego post. You look so cute!