Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Surprise Baby Shower

Today my office manager took us to Vito's for an "Account Manager Meeting" and to my surprise it was not anything close to a meeting. The office planned a baby shower lunch for me!! I am so spoiled at my office and they always say I am the office princess and they always treat me like one. I love it! It was a great surprise and I got alot of fun gifts for our little one. I am so blessed to have this job right now and to work with such wonderful people who always take care of me. Thank you SW Risk!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Oh, that is the best! How sweet of them to do that for you. It makes going to work so much easier if you like with people you work with and vice versa. Hope you are feeling well. You look cute!

Sara said...

Yeah, that is so fun. Hope you got some good stuff!!