Saturday, March 7, 2009

My Super Star

MacKenzie's dance explosion team was in the ostrich festival parade today and as we were sitting there waiting for the parade to start I was sitting next to one of the dancers mom and her sister called and said they were on news channel 3 and that they keep showing this really cute blonde girl. Later when we finally got home my Mom called and said she saw Kenzie on TV and that they kept showing her over and over again! That's my girl always in the spotlight!! Good job Kenz we are proud of you and Tyla is too she kept saying "there's my sissy!!!" "sissy's pretty" It was so cute and Tyla was so good for the entire parade!

1 comment:

mandi said...

way to go kenzi! I will go ti 3 tv web and see if I can see her on the video