Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Baby update

8 weeks to go until our little boy will be here!!! I have my Cesarean scheduled for April 9TH at Banner Gateway. We are so excited and can't wait!! I have had an awesome pregnancy and am extremely grateful for that and really can't complain, but I must say I have hit the point finally where I am really ready for him to come out! What am I going to do with a little Boy??? The nursery has been a work in progress and I am finally happy with the final colors we have picked (chocolate brown and baby blue)Here is a sneak peak. Mandi- this one is for you! Sorry I couldn't bring myself to show off my bare belly so this is all you get!
This baby's name has been changed at least a dozen times. Here are the names we have narrowed them down to that we really like. What name do you like?
A)Ryker B)Coy C)Landon

9 comments:

Lindsey Wood-Felstead said...

What the heck! Why is your tummy so cute and small? Not fair! Can't wait to meet the little guy! Baby boys are the best and so easy! Names...hmmmm. I actually like all three. Good luck!

Sara said...

I agree with Lindsey. You are so little!! AND...yeah, can't help ya...they are all cute!!

Kristen said...

In all our baby name talking, I never once heard Coy. Between the three...I pick Ryker. If I tried (and by tried I mean pushed) my belly would be bigger than yours!

mandi said...

Love the bumper,dotty minky,I could rub my hands on that all day.Love the belly! we are all jealous of your tiny bump.You look so great and it was so fun hangin with the girls,I wish I could do it every day. We need another belly shot before you have the baby and then compare and see how much you grow in 8 weeks.The fun is coming your way!

Great Scott's! said...

Kristy what cute picutres of you the nursery, and from the previous post, it makes me miss all you gals!! I like all the names I think Coy is specially unique(which means it's my favorite). But please dont let any ones opions sway you cause I did, and it caused me much frustration. I finally just told everyone it was a secret. Anyways I am happy for your little boy, have so much fun!!

Alexa Mae said...

you are so tiny!!! you lucky girl! im so excited to see the baby boy. i really like coy, my cousins little boy is named that and he is the cutest thing ever. you will know when you see him!

Hayley said...

the countdown is on! you look HOT! I'm dying over those adorable tu-tu's and sucker flower pot- so creative and how fun to have a girls night with mandi and kristen! Miss you guys! Good luck these next couple months!

Steph B. said...

Cute bedding choice Kristy! It looks like you are about ready! I can't believe that you are only 8 weeks away! You are so tiny! I ran into your mom and Tyla on a walk with Grant around the neighborhood. Tyla is such a cutie!:)

Mike & Theah said...

Our vote is still Colt Wayne :-)