This year for Halloween we did the same thing we usually do. We went to our neighborhood carnival where they have tons of fun games , prizes and food. The kids love this! Kenzi loved roaming the blocked off street playing with her friends, Ryker loved running away and Tyla loved the bounce house! After the carnival we came home and got ready for trick or treating! The kids were excited except for Tyla. Tyla hates Halloween because she hates dressing up and she is terrified of all the scary costumes the kids wear! I talked her into being princess witch and all she had to wear was her tutu skirt and hat! Deal! KEnzi was a witch too and Ryker was a cardinals football player! Ryker absolutely loves the cardinals and can spot out anything cardinals when we are at the store!
My camera is not downloading pictures from my computer right now so all I have is this one of Ryker from my camera on my phone. I will add pictures later!
No comments:
Post a Comment