Monday, December 5, 2011

OH the Family Pictures!!!

I seriously get knots in my stomach when it comes to family pictures. I have my husband who is so against doing them because the kids just stress him out (like they don't for me?) so he is just cranky and like hurry up photographer and get this over with! Then I have Tyla who doesn't want to wear anything but a t shirt and tennis shoes so it turns into a fight before we even get there! Then I have Kenzi who doesn't like whatever I pick out for her and has to argue about it over and over again. Then I have Ryker who is my sweet baby boy and will wear whatever but won't hold still for pictures (he is two) I will it slide for now!

My photographer friend Connie was moving this year due to a job offer her husband got and I had previously won a mini photo session that I planned on using this month but I had to use the beginning of this year instead because of her move. I went back and looked at these pictures to see if I could get away with using for our Christmas card since they were actually taken this year.











After looking at these I think we all look so different. My hair is no longer bleach blonde, the girls hair is way longer and they look older, and Ryker looks so different. He now has short blonde hair and looks so much older! I might sound crazy, but I can't help it!

A family friend photographer of ours was so sweet of squeezing us in for a family photo shoot!

To be continued......

No comments: