Monday, December 5, 2011

Gobble Gobble

This year for Thanksgiving it was very low key. It was very calm and I like it that way! My Parents went to Vegas for a family reunion and so we went and had lunch at Jeff's parents house with just his parents and his Sister's family. It was very nice and I was happy to help cook this year! After lunch Jeff headed to Globe for his hunt for deer with his friends. I am usually the one to take pictures of everything but I have been slacking big time and didn't even pull the camera out! Shame on me! I hate that!

I did snap this picture from my phone when Tyla got off the bus from school the day before Thanksgiving. She was very proud to say she caught up with the Turkey at her schools Turkey Trot! I wasn't surprised! This girl can run fast and keep on going!

No comments: