I told Jeff all I wanted for Mothers Day is to do something fun with our family and so we decided to take the light rail and go to the d-backs game. It was so fun and it was Tyla and Ryker's first trip on the light rail and Tyla loved it, she called it the city bus! this was Ryker's first baseball game, we have to teach him early right?? It was a great day! I love being a Mommy and love my beautiful kids so much! Ryker and Daddy Ryker with his Aunt Theah Tyla with Uncle Mike, Ryker and Nana
in 4 days,I can actually see with my own eyes,this this budle. His hair is changing already,and he will be 5 weeks old. that is crazy that he has been here that long already. Hope you had a great Mother's day,because you are a great mother!
1 comment:
in 4 days,I can actually see with my own eyes,this this budle. His hair is changing already,and he will be 5 weeks old. that is crazy that he has been here that long already. Hope you had a great Mother's day,because you are a great mother!
Post a Comment