Thank you so much for all your support! Tyla's sale was a HUGE success! I seriously can't believe how awesome the sale went! We had people over in shifts the night before the sale and then we were crazy busy with people Thursday thru Saturday. I am so exhausted! Thank you for all that came and helped and hung out with me and brought your kids over to play with Tyla, she is already asking for "the boys" to come over and play again! Thank you for all the emails asking about Tyla or sharing any Autism knowledge, it means so much to me. I am so blessed with great friends in my life. I am so grateful to carry the title of being a Mommy, it is the most challenging yet rewarding job any women could have. I am so thankful that heavenly father chose me to be Tyla's Mommy and has given me a chance to help Tyla live a normal life that she deserves, it is sometimes hard and I question myself almost everyday "can I do this"? I have to remind myself that we are only given what we can handle and that there is many other people out there that have it way harder!
Happy Mothers Day to all you Mamas!
Loves....
1 comment:
Thanks for all the cute girl clothes you sent my way! It is scary looking into that bag of PINK! My eyes are only used to seeing blue and tan!! Congrats on the big sale. You are an awesome Mom! Tyla is lucky to have you!
Post a Comment