I could seriously write a book of how madly in love I am with my husband, but I like to keep it simple so here I go...Thank you babe for the best year of my life, I love you so much and think you are the best husband and father ever and I am so lucky to have you all to myself! You are my best friend and I love that I can tell you everything. Thank you for making me feel beautiful all the time. I am the luckiest women alive to have you. I love you.
.jpg)
2 comments:
Happy anniversary to you both! Hope you get to do something fun to celebrate!
This post makes me happy!
I am glad you are so happy and feel the way you do. Jeff sounds great and he is lucky to have you also. I can relate a little because that is how I feel about my husband. :)
HaPpY Anniversary! YAY!
Post a Comment