Guess who gets to stay home with this handsome little man?? ME!!! After a really hard decision we have decided that I am going to stay home with the kids!
Oh that is so good to hear!! Tyla needs her mommy!! I know this will be better for everyone, especially Tyla! Don't get me wrong...we LOVED having her! But she needs you :) You guys can make it work...and you'll be glad you did...trust me!!
Kristy! That is wonderful! I know how you feel. It is really tough decision but it will be such a blessing for you, your sweet baby and your beautiful girls!
awww...how sweet! What a great mom you are. I doubt you will regret the decision even though it was a hard one.
Kristy you have the cutest kids EVER! adorable.
and you will definitely get an invite to the wedding! We are sending them out early next week hopefully! I don't know if my mom already got your address. You were on her "please find these" list. But just in case she doesn't have it...wanna leave it on my blog? Thanks.
10 comments:
Sweet! I hope you are happy with your decision! It's a tough one to make but I think you'll be happy in the end! Yea for Ryker, Tyla and MacKenzie!
Oh that is so good to hear!! Tyla needs her mommy!! I know this will be better for everyone, especially Tyla! Don't get me wrong...we LOVED having her! But she needs you :) You guys can make it work...and you'll be glad you did...trust me!!
That is wonderful. It will be the be decision you will ever make.
yay!! im soo glad. now we can start hanging out again during the day and make lunch dates with our babies.
Kristy! That is wonderful! I know how you feel. It is really tough decision but it will be such a blessing for you, your sweet baby and your beautiful girls!
How come I have to find this out through the blog. Why didn't you tell me. Happy Day,I'm so excited for you guys
Congratulations! I know that is a tough decision to make, but I have never heard of anyone regretting to make it. So happy for you and your family!
awww...how sweet! What a great mom you are. I doubt you will regret the decision even though it was a hard one.
Kristy you have the cutest kids EVER! adorable.
and you will definitely get an invite to the wedding! We are sending them out early next week hopefully! I don't know if my mom already got your address. You were on her "please find these" list. But just in case she doesn't have it...wanna leave it on my blog? Thanks.
lucky girl. darling kids.
lucky kids. awesome mom.
So happy for you! I know it will all work out great!
Loves!
I'm so glad. Your kids are so lucky to get you home with them all day. You won't regret it.
You have my e-mail so when you go private, I expect an invite!
Post a Comment