Friday, May 15, 2009

Going Private

We have decided to make my blog private! Anyone interested in keeping up with Treible Times please let me know. I will need your email.

19 comments:

Bridget and Dustin said...

My email is bredaley@hotmail.com, don't forget us.

mandi said...

you should already have me lined up.crumbum72000@yahoo.com

Jen Olson Brown said...

I'd love to keep on reading! jcjibrown@gmail.com

Sara said...

Hi Kristy,

Keep me in the loop...
sarams@cox.net

Sara

scooley said...

shelenethequeen@yahoo.com. Love to keep in touch

onehm said...

Me me please!

junk 4 ashley [at] yahoo [dot] com

LINDS said...

lynzeeleigh@yahoo.com

The Zobells said...

i love to read your blog and keep up with your cute family.
suzanne Zobell arizobells@cox.net

Tara said...

I want in.
Tarawrightstuff@yahoo.com

Steph B. said...

s_zobell@yahoo.com

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

I'd love to be added.

My e-mail is britneyjean32@gmail.com.

:)

Lisa Haws and family said...

lisathaws@yahoo.com

venice said...

arizonavenice@msn.com

Jillene said...

kjbpete@cox.net

:)

Becky porter said...

add me to the list!!


mbporter@cox.net

Great Scott's! said...

shannadc@gmail.com Please I love your updates and your little man is so CUTE!!

Kristen said...

me too...skakoelle182@yahoo

Lindsey Wood-Felstead said...

Don't forget us! lindseyfelstead@mac.com
Lindsey

Taya Jo said...

Taya,

taya.dragoon@gmail.com