Sunday, May 31, 2009
Dance Recital Pictures
Going to dance 3 nights a week is very tiring. Dance pictures are even MORE tiring!!! We had dance pictures this Saturday and let me tell you changing Kenzi into four different outfits and hair styles is so overwhelming! I am already dreading having to change her super fast during recital to make sure she makes it on stage in time! As for Tyla let's just say she is only in one dance, but hates wearing dresses and getting her done all pretty and there is no way in heck she will let me put make- up on her! After all is said and done the recital makes it all worth it. It is so fun to watch the girls perform and to see their excitement!
After an hour of fighting to get this dress on surprisingly Jeff managed to get it on her, but her hair is a different story. I hope when I post pictures of her from her recital that her hair will be done like it is supposed to be! Wish me luck!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
awww....so fun!
i can't wait until i have a little girl to put in dance lessons.
:)
p.s.--you probably have the cutest girls EVER. And...when Kenzie was at church with your parents a few weeks back..I couldn't stop looking at her because she was wearing the CUTEST outfit! And had a cute headband. Yup. Love her.
Post a Comment