Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Eve

Jeff, myself and MacKenzie played an intense game of Monopoly last night that lasted about three hours!! It was so much fun that we decided we are playing again tonight. I must be getting old because it was really hard to stay awake for the new year, but we all managed to do it. I hope everyone has a great new year! I know we will!

3 comments:

Lindsey Wood-Felstead said...

Way to go on staying up for the new year! I couldn't do it...maybe next year! I love the baby count down, so cool! I bet you can't wait to meet your new guy. Any names yet? Happy New Year to you all!
Lindsey

RoeH said...

I think the last time I played Monopoly was in 1966 when I was winning after a long game and somebody wiped me out in a second. Too long to play.

Sara said...

Well, Kristi, you're still a youngin'.I was in bed by 10:30 I think.