Saturday, January 24, 2009

Got any plans this weekend?

Apparently Kenzi had her own ideas of what she wanted to do this weekend. I was doing laundry and the kids have been playing outside for hours this morning, it was a little quiet and I realized I am on my fourth load of laundry already so I decided to check on the girls and this is what I found...
What better to do on a cloudy January morning, but to ride your bike in a swimsuit!

Need something else to do today anyone?? Stop on over to Jeff's sisters restaurant Pizza Fusion's Grand Opening (McKellips just west of Recker)They are having jumping gyms, face painting, and yummy food! Great times for the kiddos! They are also having a silent auction for Jeff's cousin who was involved in a tragic accident killing her two sons. There are tons of items to bid on to help these poor parents bury their two sons. Today 1-5 PM

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Oh I wish I would have check your blog yesterday!!! We totally would have gone! Im suprised Tyla didnt jump in on the swinsuit action!...thats too cool!