My yard sale was a huge success!! I am more excited about the fact that I got rid of stuff that we don't need anymore and that was cluttering my house, but I am also excited that I made enough to buy Kenzi a beach cruiser bike! Kenzi has had the same bike for almost three years now and was way too big for it and so I needed to make some mula to buy her a new one and Jeff even stole some of my hard earned money to play golf! I think I am going to clean out some more closets so I can have another sale, I need a new rocking chair!
4 comments:
Way to go on the yard sale! I love the bike...too cute! It was fun seeing you again Saturday night! Can't wait to get together soon!
Lindsey
test!
That bike is way too cool! Kenzis going to be riding in style!!
I need to do a yard sale. I always end up being lazy and just giving it to goodwill or D.I. I'm glad your turned out so good.
Post a Comment