Saturday, January 10, 2009

Zoo Lights

We finally made it to Zoo Lights! I will admit that we were only there for an hour. We enjoy the zoo more during the day where we can see the animals, but we had a good time and at least I got some cute pictures of the girls.




7 comments:

The Halls said...

What fun we wish we were still their Breckyn asks for her cousin's constantly!! Is so sad we had so much fun with you guys this year can't wait till we are home! Those bennies are stinkin cute are those the ones you had made??? If so what talent!!

scooley said...

You look great. I look way more pregnant than you. I just get so big. We have never taken the kids to zoo light. I really would like to do that sometime.

mandi said...

the hats look soooo cute! don't you love them!You don't look pregnant at all,actually you look really skinny. and your girls look beautiful,what are you gonna do with a boy

venice said...

I just love those hats on the girls. They are so cute and look like they are having a good time.
I agree with Mandi. The girls are so cute and it is hard to think of a boy and what he will look like; but we have such handsome grandsons, and he will be a cute one, too. Mom

RoeH said...

I love the zoo lights. I wanted to get out there this year just to take pictures but I never made it. Maybe next year.

Tara said...

Hey Kristy, thanks for your comment! Talk about little divas, your girls are so adorable. I didn't hear you were pregnant (I couldn't even tell in the picture the only way I knew was the sidebar pic). Congrats!

onehm said...

So much fun! Those hats on your girls are DARLING!