how cute is that?!! they almost look alike. or is it just me thinking that? either way they are both so dang cute. love their holiday outfits.
What a cute little pair! You guys have a great Christmas and I'll talke to you after! Tell Jeff to get back to the gym! I miss my chatting partner on the tredmill!
Sara- no worries. Come new year Jeff will be working out daily!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
how cute is that?!! they almost look alike. or is it just me thinking that? either way they are both so dang cute. love their holiday outfits.
What a cute little pair! You guys have a great Christmas and I'll talke to you after! Tell Jeff to get back to the gym! I miss my chatting partner on the tredmill!
Sara- no worries. Come new year Jeff will be working out daily!
Post a Comment