Saturday, December 6, 2008
Christmas Spirit
Christmas is just around the corner and we still have so much stuff we want to do before then such as Zoo Lights and Temple Lights. The girls had so much fun decorating their gingerbread house and it was so fun to watch the girls get so into it. It seems like each year the girls get older and really enjoy, understand and appreciate the holidays. It was a special moment for us to see Tyla want to participate and have fun and like always Kenzi was a great helper to her. I love these moments at home that we have to spend together as a family, hang out in our PJ'S and not go anywhere. Yes Jeff and I did compromise and have the ASU & U of A game on while decorating. Jeff is really happy about the score so far...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You did those after I left? Wow, you had a long night! Im excited to do gingerbread houses this year. Thank you again for everything, I put up the tree tonight and holy christmas spirit is it big!!
I am impressed how mess-free your table looks. When we do gingerbread houses, it is so scary! How fun!
i love the gingerbread houses. they are so fun. your girls look like they are loving that.
i cannot believe the newly designed white dresser tyla made for you. i would have passed out. then woke up. and passed out again. what did you do to fix it??
good thing she is super stinkin cute!!
Post a Comment