MacKenzie and Tyla did so good at their dance recital this past Saturday. Kenzi had THREE performances and did great in all of them! This was Tyla's very first recital and I had major anxiety attacks about her being on stage and what would happen and I honestly couldn't ask for any better performance from her. She probably did only half her dance and the rest of the time she just stood their, but I am just so thankful she didn't cry or run off stage. This might not seem like a big deal to some, but for us we couldn't have been more proud of Tyla! Tyla wouldn't let me put her reindeer outfit on or do her hair so I brought her there just minutes before the recital started and thankfully I got it on her(even though she fought me the whole time)and I was lucky enough to put her hair in a quick ponytail.
Like I said yesterday, you're love for Tyla and expereinces with her only help me look foward to those days with Say. You are such an example to me and Im glad we can go through these times together. Keep up the good work cause you're doing a great job!!
3 comments:
Like I said yesterday, you're love for Tyla and expereinces with her only help me look foward to those days with Say. You are such an example to me and Im glad we can go through these times together. Keep up the good work cause you're doing a great job!!
You can just tell by her posing that Kenzi has that natural dance ability. Cute girls!
fun times,I bet it makes a mamma proud to see her princesses on stage.they are beautiful,just like you!
Post a Comment