Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Easter Pictures

You are probably thinking Easter pictures?? Surprisingly I am on top of the game for once! I thought since I had all the kids outfits for Easter that I would get their pictures done while they are out of school. I am so happy with how they turned out and I love the colors I chose! Here is just a few of the many pictures I love!







I love my little angels so much! They are just precious.

11 comments:

Bridget and Dustin said...

What beautiful pictures of your kids. Love there cute Easter outfits. I love how happy Ryker is in all the pictures. He is getting so big!

Alexa Mae said...

i LOVE their outfits. they are sooo dang cute. i can't believe how big ryker is. what a happy baby boy! such a cute family girl!

LINDS said...

So perfect....I love them!

Kristen said...

They all look awesome!! Did Connie B take your pics?? You are blessed with such beautiful nuggets!

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love them!!!

Sara said...

They look adorable! Could Ryker be any more cheerful?

Whitney and Kyle Miller said...

Kyle and I LOVE the pics! And... is that the house I love?

Tami said...

What beautiful kids, I am so glad that the pictures turned out so well considering the day you had before them. can't wait to see them and finally meet my new nephew.

Lindsey Wood-Felstead said...

Love these! You are right, the colors you picked are perfect!! Jennifer Aniston movie this weekend?

Steph B. said...

Kristy! Totally cute pics! I LOVE the colors you picked for the picture! :)

The Schureman Family said...

Awwww I love them!! Ryker is such a doll baby and the girls are beautiful! I miss you kitten! <3 u!