I love when the Cubs are here for spring training it is one of my favorite times of the year! The weather is awesome and it is all about baseball around our home! We took the girls to the game this weekend and it was so much fun! By the time we left my girls looked like rug rats, but I didn't care they had so much fun and that's all that matters! This was a much needed family time. Tyla was all about baseball and was so good the entire time. Jeff kept saying how excited he was that Tyla loved baseball so much. She woke up this morning and said "baseball game Mommy" It was really cute.


Tyla was all about hangin with Jeff and was so happy to to be at a baseball game.

Tyla thought she was so cool with her cubs hat. She even had to put it on backwards and Jeff kept telling me to take pictures of her because she looked so cute and was all about baseball. This made Jeff really happy! :)

4 comments:
How fun! Good thing they make pink cubs hats! I'm sad to say I've never gone to one Spring training game, I always forget about them, good reminder of a fun family activity.
I am so excited you are having your first boy! (And that you found me!) Having a boy is incredible. I have wanted girls with each pregnancy and waited for the surprise at the delivery room, but to my amazement, no girls. It is awesome though and I keep intending to read that book, "Bringing up boys" that a great mom & friend recommended to me (actually she's the one running tomorrow for Gilbert town council). You will love him so much and be great! I miss you and I added you to my friend list so we'll keep in touch!
Your girls are getting so big! and even cuter. You asked me about the Bumbo chair...yes, it is great. Jack only lasts a little while in it (he lasts about 10 mins. or so), he still can't sit up on his own yet. I think that it will be even better in a few months, where he can sit in it longer and play with his toys. What he really loves is his Bouncy chair. I didn't know you were having your baby on April 9th. I'll be in town on the 11th for about a week, I'll have to come and see ya. Love ya
Cute Pictures, Kristy! I am gonna take the kids to a cubs game soon! You'll have to let me know if you guys are going again! I would love to do lunch and meet the new little boy after he gets here!!
Post a Comment