Thursday, March 11, 2010

Go Cubs!!!

Yesterday we went with our friends Trent and Kami and all our kids to the Cubs game! We always like to get lawn seats when we bring the kids so they can play catch and run around! IT was so much fun and I can't wait to do it again!All the kids with their baseballs!
My cute little family
Sassy and Kenzi
Jordynn and Tyla
Tyla was soooo excited to get her own baseball (thank you Dusty and Dayton)The only problem was that anytime she lost it or another kid took it to play with she freaked out! This was no surprise to me!
Jeff was so excited to FINALLY bring Tyla to a baseball game. They both share the love of baseball!
Tess, Kami, me, and Ryker
Tyla decided it would be really fun to play superman and take off with the blanket and Tess and Jordynn couldn't resist playing too! Kami and I were dying laughing while all these people were watching them wondering if we were going to do anything about it!
Kenzi and Sassy with their baseballs
Kami and I

6 comments:

LINDS said...

Wow you are a big fan!!! I probably see you sunday. lol

Alexa Mae said...

CUTEST family in the world!!! seriously. love your cute outfits. your girls are so darling. xoxo

amy said...

Looks like so much fun! All of the color coordinated outfits are just too much! Love it!

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

I am SO glad Tyla was finally able to go! As you can imagine, it was ALL she could talk about!! So funny about those ribbons, I have had them sitting in my closet since my baby shower for Jack! Never had anything to use them for!! You can keep them for future Cubs games (or Mt View games too I guess ;)) Anyway, cute, cute pics!! I am so glad she had so much fun!!!

☂niki. said...

how fun. you all look darling.

i keep forgetting to tell you that we have a ton more headbands.

The Schureman Family said...

We had so much fun!! I love you!