Thursday, November 19, 2009

Today I am THANKFUL for Tyla's school picnic my family got to attend. Tyla was so excited to pack her lunch for the picnic and her teacher said that is all she would talk about all morning that her family was coming for a picnic! I took Kenzi out of school for lunch and Jeff was able to take a break from work to come. It was short and sweet and it made Tyla's day to have us there

Ok, so Tyla popped a chip in her mouth right as I was taking it.....she was really happy I actually let her have potato chips and she ate the entire bag!

1 comment:

Lindsey Wood-Felstead said...

What a great day for all of you! I always pull Brody out of school for fun days too! His teacher is probably sick of me taking him but I don't care...I hate for him to miss out on the fun!! You have the cutest kids ever!!