Monday, November 16, 2009

THANKFUL....Fun Projects!

Before
After So I admit that I am a total copy cat when it comes to some things and I saw these type of shoes at a boutique for $50! I remembered my SIL Autumn gave me a similar pair for Tyla so I went home and simply added some bling to them and they are super cute!

Before
After
These are not the Pottery Barn Bar stools I wanted, but I settled for the $15.99 ones at Target and a $6 can of red paint from Walmart and they are perfect! The girls use them all the time!

1 comment:

Lindsey Wood-Felstead said...

You do such fun and crafty things! I'm jealous! You have to teach me some day!! Thanks for coming to the blessing and brunch on Sunday. It was fun visiting with you and seeing your cute kids!! Hope to see you this weekend!