I can't believe my baby is already 7 months! Crazy! Ryker is crawling and scooting all over the place and getting into everything...I mean everything (like trash cans). I forgot how much I don't care for the crawling stage! He is teething like crazy! Can you say DROOL 24/7! On a happier note...Ryker is so much fun and his smile is so stinkin cute and he is a very well natured baby! He has great hand and eye coordination and I think he is going to be a smart little cookie! I must say after having two girls I am having so much fun having a Mama's Boy and that he is! I can't walk past him without him chasing after me or crying because I didn't pick him up!
7 Month Checkup:
Height: 27 1/2 (70%)
Weight: 15 pounds 7 ounces (70%)
Head: 17 (20%)
3 comments:
can you say cutie pie?? and i am lovin his hurley hoodie!! i want it! haha. i know what you mean by mamas boy.. there is just something different with a baby boy and his momma. they are just SO sweet in a different way.. gotta love em!!
He's so adorable!
He is so cute!!! love the hoodie!!
Post a Comment