Today I am THANKFUL for Christmas decorations! I usually don't get my Christmas stuff down until the day after Thanksgiving, but we are not going to be here so I thought I would get it all out this weekend. I love Christmas and for some reason I am really excited for it this year, I am not sure why because we have no big plans and we won't be at Disneyland like we were last year and the kids won't be getting as much this year. I think it is because it will be quiet, layed back, no stress and we can just spend time as a family celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ, cozing up by the fireplace with hot Cocoa and probably playing our favorite family board games together. I LOVE this time of the year and I am so excited for the holidays!
Sunday, November 22, 2009
It's beginning to look alot like Christmas......
Today I am THANKFUL for Christmas decorations! I usually don't get my Christmas stuff down until the day after Thanksgiving, but we are not going to be here so I thought I would get it all out this weekend. I love Christmas and for some reason I am really excited for it this year, I am not sure why because we have no big plans and we won't be at Disneyland like we were last year and the kids won't be getting as much this year. I think it is because it will be quiet, layed back, no stress and we can just spend time as a family celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ, cozing up by the fireplace with hot Cocoa and probably playing our favorite family board games together. I LOVE this time of the year and I am so excited for the holidays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love it! Can't wait to see it in person tomorrow :)
I seriously cannot believe you got your decorations up! I'm so jealous!! Will you come do mine next? Can't wait to see you all on Wednesday. Will you teach me how to make jewelry while we are at the cabin? I would love to learn!!
Linds- I can't wait to come to the cabin! As for the jewelry I just go to these bead party open houses and they have all the tools there with HUNDREDS of beads and charms to choose from and you make it right there and bring it home! It is so fun and then you don't have to buy all the stuff and have it sitting around your house and you just pay per bead instead of going to craft stores and buying then in bulk. I will let you know when the next one is and we can go!
Post a Comment