Saturday, June 6, 2009
Best Buds
Can I just say how happy I am that MacKenzie is the oldest sibling in the family. She is so great with Tyla and she is sooo much help with Ryker! She is a great example to them and so patient and loving no matter what the circumstance is! We love her so much! MacKenzie has been so sad that her baby brother has been sick so we hung out all day not going anywhere and she decided to make it fun and asked me to take pictures of her and Ryker and I was thrilled because I am always taking pictures and the kids are usually saying No more pictures Mom! It was a great very laid back day!
Kenzi decided to take Tyla's reindeer ears from her Christmas dance recital and put them on Ryker and then asked me to take a picture. It was funny!
She is such a ham!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
awwww...how sweet!
that must be such a great thing to watch your kids get along with each other!
He is getting so big. We have to get together soon. I can't believe I haven't met him yet!!
precious,these aret he besr moments.can't wait to hold him again,he made me think I might be getting ready
These pictures reminds me of something we would of done as kids. My family like to show everyone the video of you and me modeling. We had a lot of fun as kids.
Post a Comment