Friday, June 12, 2009

Showtime

We are off to the girls dress rehearsal today! I always get knots in my stomach around this time. I am worried I am not going to get MacKenzie dressed in time to get on stage for each performance (she has 5) and I get nervous Tyla is going to get scared on stage and freak out or she is not going to let me get her into her costume and do her hair. Wish me luck! I will need it!

3 comments:

mandi said...

that's the cart thing you were talking about,super cute and user friendly.Good luck,can't wait to see how it all turns out

Bridget and Dustin said...

I hope they did good. I think us mom worry more then they do. We did all that last weekend. Can't wait to see picture's of your cute girls.

Tara said...

So organized! And now of course I am wondering how it went! Can't wait to see the pics.