The girls recital was so fun! Tyla did AWESOME!!! I had tears in my eyes the whole time! MacKenzie did so good she was in five dances and was great in all of them and the thing I notice this year was that she was smiling so big in all dances which I think is sometimes hard to do when concentrating on the routine. I am so proud of these girls and can't wait for the next recital! Mrs Vanessa is the best!
Jeremy was telling me about all the costumes you had to get for the big recital night! Can't wait for that! Where do your girls dance at anyway? Their costumes are adorable! Glad you had a fun time!
I love dance recital time, too. Gracie and Abby had it a couple of weeks ago and they both did great. It's so much fun. Sorry I missed visiting with you last week. (The beach was great!)
I remember the days of dancing and recitals and all this just brought back those memories! Their costumes are all so cute. When I pull out Brits old costumes they just dont look quite that cute hahah. Must be those cute girls in them :) I would love to see your girls dance!
awwww....so cute! so fun! i love little girls dance recitals! probably my most favorite thing EVER! :) your girls are ADORABLE! i know i say that time and time again...but they really are!
4 comments:
Jeremy was telling me about all the costumes you had to get for the big recital night! Can't wait for that! Where do your girls dance at anyway? Their costumes are adorable! Glad you had a fun time!
I love dance recital time, too. Gracie and Abby had it a couple of weeks ago and they both did great. It's so much fun. Sorry I missed visiting with you last week. (The beach was great!)
awwww... i love this!
I remember the days of dancing and recitals and all this just brought back those memories! Their costumes are all so cute. When I pull out Brits old costumes they just dont look quite that cute hahah. Must be those cute girls in them :) I would love to see your girls dance!
awwww....so cute! so fun! i love little girls dance recitals! probably my most favorite thing EVER! :) your girls are ADORABLE! i know i say that time and time again...but they really are!
Post a Comment