If anyone knows of a good place to get an affordable, cute comfy rocker or glider please let me know or if you know of someone who is trying to sale theirs. I have been looking for months and am having no luck. I'm not going to lie I am pretty picky!! It needs to be extremely comfortable and has to be able to go with Brown and baby blue. I would love a floral one or possibly khaki and I don't want to spend $600 on one!!! I am not asking too much am I??? Thanks! :)
5 comments:
I looked everywhere for one too. I could not find one under $600 it sucks because you want it to look cool plus be comfy plus be cheap. I ended up buying the one from costco for $600 my father-in law-helped me out with it for my birthday.Good luck I hope you find one.
I got a lazy boy with Peyton and boy am I so glad that I did. I spent many of nights sleeping in it. So comfy!!
Ya we had the same problem!! That's why we have our ugly freebie recliner!! I was looking on ebay, and there was one for $60.00. It was a glider with ottoman but I don't remember what color it was. It was just wishful shopping...but I bet you could find something.
the baby room sounds so cute. i will definitely keep my eye out for you. i'll be sure to let lindsay know too, if you haven't talked to her yet.
Have you thought of just buying any comfy rocker glider off like craigslist, at JoAnn's they sell a pattern to recover it. That way you could get the exact material you want to match your room. I might even have it if you want to use it and you find a chair I'll see if I can't find it.
Post a Comment