Sunday, March 15, 2009

Environmentally Friendly

These wipes can be found at Walmart my friends! Organic baby wipes 100% biodegradable, naturally derived fibers so they are gentle and soft against baby's skin. They come in resealable packs that use 80% less packaging then conventional baby wipe tubs.
So I really wanted a coach diaper bag, but it doesn't look like I will be stepping foot in a coach store anytime soon! Turns out I found something even better for a fraction of the price I would have paid for my coach bag.This is my Fleurville diaper bag that comes with these slip knot stroller attachments which are going to be very handy. It has two huge pockets on the sides and tons of pockets and space on the inside. My favorite part about this bag (besides how freakin cute it is)is that it is environmentally friendly and is free of PVC. Many other diaper bag manufactures use PVC because it is cheap. PVC contains polyvinyl chloride it contains chloride molecules with toxic metals such as lead and cadmium. PVC is very toxic! Anyway this diaper bag is plastic all around and it will be very easy to clean and I can sit it on the floor and not have to worry about how hard it will be to clean. I would much rather have this than my coach bag!

BTW I didn't order this on fleurville's site. I actually ordered it at ebags.com and it was on sale already and then I got an extra 20% off for being a first time customer with them. They have tons of cute designs it was a hard decision on which one to get. There was a super cute PINK one! :)

3 comments:

Alexa Mae said...

you are so dang cute!! i loved catching up on your blog. your girls are sooooo cute. cant wait to meet this lil boy. you are one amazing momma!! i admire you so much. loves ya!

mandi said...

I didn't know you were so earth friendly,I should jump on the band wagon,I don't wanna leave my carbon footprint on this earth. Cute Bag!

Jen Olson Brown said...

This is really cute! 10 points for being environmentally responsible! j/k You are really creative- great post!