I was at Yoga tonight and after class I was talking to the owner and she was telling me that they are doing a fundraiser for Christian and Stephanie Nielson. What it is is that you pay $108.00 and ALL of it goes to The Nielson's recovery and what you get in return besides the blessings for donating to a great cause is a WHOLE month of unlimited yogo classes at Inside the Bungalow in down town Mesa!! I know that Stephanie had a passion for Yoga and even taught yoga classes and I think she would be thrilled to know that not only did you help her family out but you got to do yoga classes! They have TONS of classes seven days a week. Check out http://insidethebungalow.com/
Thank you Thank you to my wonderful husband who watches the girls every week while I go to Yoga and for pushing me to go when I am too tired! XOXOXO
P. S. I am so glad that my families birthdays are finally over with! Tyla's was August 19, Jeff's was Sept 5TH Kenzi's Sept 8TH and mine was Sept 12TH! Our birthday's are all less then a month apart. I turned 27!! I am getting so close to 30 and it is totally freakin me out!
No comments:
Post a Comment