Sunday, September 21, 2008

Farwell to Yankee Stadium.........

We are sitting at home right now watching the Yankee's play their very last game ever at Yankee Stadium (It is an emotional subject for Jeff). Fortunately we were able to go to this stadium when we were on our honeymoon in New York before it get's torn down. I guess the good news is we have a good excuse to go back there and check out the their new stadium! I love New York!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

buddy I want to bring Dus over sometime this week to see the house if you guys have time, Im in a fight with verizon so my house phone is 480.626.2266,call me!

mandi said...

so sad so sad

LINDS said...

We went on Friday. They really needed a stadium what a piecer!!

onehm said...

I was so glad that you commented on my blog! It's so fun to see all that you guys are doing...your family is gorgeous!!!
I would love to do photos of your girls! Email me and we'll set some thing up!!
junk 4 ashley {at} yahoo {dot} com

:) Tell Kathy and Jen hello from me!!

Bridget and Dustin said...

Dustin was so sad to see the last game at Yankee stadium. About the jewelry I just fine stuff at all different stores. Just email me your number and I will call you and tell you everywhere you can get stuff. Here is my email bredaley@hotmail.com