I can't believe I have a seven year old! MacKenzie has changed so much in the past year she has become so responsible and alot more independent. I am so thankful that she is my oldest child. she is a wonderful helper with her little sister and around the house. Kenzi is so great at dance and has a great voice. She has such a bubbly personality and has made so many friends at school who love to be around her. MacKenzie is a sponge and once she hears something once she will rememeber it forever. She is so smart and so much fun to hang out with. Kenzi has a heart of gold and is always so thoughtful of other peoples feelings.
I thought it would be fun to ask Kenzi a couple of questions today on her birthday so here we go:
1)What is your favorite hobby? Jump Rope
2)What do you want to be when you grow up? Dance Teacher or Zoo Keeper
3)What is your favorite color? Purple
4)Who is your favorite singer? Miley Cyrus
5)What is your favorite TV show? Hannah Montana
6)Who is your hero? Mom oh.. Mom and Dad
7)What is your favorite movie? Camp Rock
8)What do you like to do for fun? Dance and play Barbies
9)Who is your best friend? Teagan, Faith,Kylie Matti and Katelyn (she couldn't name only one)
10)What is your favorite vacation? Going to Sea World
Happy Birthday Kenzi Roo! We love you!
5 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday Kenzie dear, Hope you had a great day Sunday looks like the party was a blast.
i would have to add that she is so mature for her age, she is a great performer and does a mean cheese turkey.you have a special one on your hands, she only this great because of you
Happy birthday to Kenz!!! She is such a little dollface!! You have such a cute family, and a lot of birthday action goin on lately. I liked seeing her answers to the questions. Great idea!
7 today.....40 tomorrow. Remember Angie? She'll be 41 soon. I'll be 25.
Kristi,
Thanks for the note on my blog. Please...enjoy, enjoy, enjoy all the fun times. Kenzi is adorable. I got to see her at Ethan's bday party over the weekend. She is a doll!
Post a Comment