Monday, September 15, 2008


Well pregnancy has definitely kicked in! Saturday my face decided to break out like I have never seen before. I mean it is so bad and we were going to the ASU game that night and I totally tried to back out and Jeff made me go and said he could hardly tell and that he thinks I look more beautiful then ever. Well I can't believe he convinced me to go because I was so self conscious all night. I seriously feel like I can become a hermit for the rest of my pregnancy and love it. I miss those times to myself that I use to have. In addition to that I have been so tired and don't want to do anything when I get home from work I have to force myself to go to Yoga twice a week and I really feel so much better after class. Yoga has released so much stress and I highly recommend to everyone. Along with pregnancy comes crazy hormonal emotions and I have been emotionally lately mostly on one subject which is my pretty princess Tyla. Most of you know Tyla but for those of you that don't Tyla just turned four and she is in a early learner program for developmental delays. Tyla is now starting to say alot more words then she use to but she is still very behind for her age and she has frequently had some temper tantrums that are really challenging to handle and I know alot of that is from not being able to communicate. I see the struggles she is going through and it just kills me. Tyla has very short attention span and doesn't hold still for very long at all and it make it really hard to take her places because I will be chasing her around the whole time. She is my little busy body! I find myself always thinking about her and what I can do to help her. I also find myself crying at night in bed and praying to my heavenly father to lead me in the right direction to get her the right help. Tyla is so special and she is full of love and is always walking around the house giving us all hugs and kisses and dancing to music. I really feel that help for her is just around the corner. I want to thank all you who have given me some great advice and for the referrals it means so much to us. I know I might have rambled on a little much but again I am just extra sensitive right now! I can't complain too much I haven't had any morning sickness yet and probably won't if this pregnancy is anything like my others. also I have the best husband in the world he boosts me up and makes me feel like a princess!

I had to post this picture of Tyla with this purple dress up hat that she loves to dance and walk around in. She is so stinkin cute!!

6 comments:

Alexa Mae said...

you are doing amazing!! tyla looks like the happiest little girl, and that definitely is most important. she does have an amazing mommy though, so theres alot to be happy about. i admire you patience and determination. ill keep you two beauties in my prayers. im glad your not getting morning sickness and the yoga is helping you. being pregnant is amazing, i love it. im jealous of you! the hormone rages can be a problem (not really for us as the moms, just everyone that is around us) but at least the reward is for sure worth it! your'e awesome, and you are so great and such a good mom. and i know your patient...cause you used to babysit ME!!! (that requires ALOT of patience) love ya girly!

Jillene said...

Kristy!
Thanks for the comment! It is so great to be able to keep updated on important people in your life through blogging. You are an important person to me :) I have always admired and respected you.
YAY! another pregnancy. You are such an awesome mom and you have a beautiful family. sooo happy for you. You and Jeff seem so happy too. Glad you have found that happy place with the man you love and are expanding your family. I love seeing Tyla and kenzie occasionally. They are so cute. You seem to do a lot of fun things with your girls. I miss those days when Brit was little. We had so much fun. We still do...it's just more grown up fun but I miss those younger days. Kenzi reminds me so much of Britney when she was younger. Really! It kinda freaks me out sometimes. Good luck with the new baby!

Grandmommy Crum said...

Hi Kristy,so good to hear from you! Im so excited for you,having a baby!When will you find out what your having?your little Tyla is adorable, she was sent to you for a reason your a beautiful mother who will be the very best for her. You will find just what she needs, I know its hard, thank goodness for family support!!Thanks for being such a good friend to my Mandi. She loves you!Keep on lovin your babies just the way you do!! love ya

Sara said...

Kristy,
Pregnancy sure isn't easy, is it? You are a terrific mommy. I can see it in your little girls' faces! Tyla is a doll and I'm sure it is so hard to see her struggle. But, she is so lucky to have you. She has a mom that recognizes things and does everything possible to make life easier for her! Pat yourself on the back. You are doing a great job!

Kristen said...

Arent hormones a B?? Im proud and jealous of you doing yoga, I hope you find a little peace each and everyday I know you long for. Tyla is an amazing little girl. She was given this struggle because she is courageous and strong enough to handle it. You must celebrate the little things and disregard the bad times. You are doing everything within your power, i know at times its hard to humble ourselves and kneel down in prayer, giving ourselves to the Lord, in hope that our children will suffer less. Years from now, when these times are a distant memory you will be stronger and a better mother because of it. Tyla loves you, you are her best friend, she needs your strength and you have an endless supply! I love ya!!

venice said...

I love those prescious grandchildren of ours and Roger & I are sp fortunate to see and be around them as much as we are. I know I brag a lot but I feel we do have the cream of the crop!! Litle Tyla touches all of our hearts because she is so loving and has those special needs that our other children have not had to struggle with, thank goodness. I feel very strongly that there is help around the corner and a little Angel watching out for Tyla and blessing her with a loving personality that radiates. Thank goodness for a loving Mother that keeps her best interest at heart and is always searching for answers. It will come. Thank goodness for a loving sister, Kenzie who tries so hard to be a good sister. Way to go!!