Friday, July 11, 2008

My sweet sweet baby...

I love this girl so so much. There is not an hour that goes by that I am not thinking about her. I have come to a point where I am so emotional when it comes to Tyla's well being. Tyla has been through so much since she was a baby; from not sleeping, acid reflex, tubes in her ears, glasses, speech delay, sensory issues. You name it Tyla has been there. Tonight was a really hard night for me because we went to go bowling with Jeff's family and well it ended up being cosmic bowling and well let's just say Tyla is terrified of LOUD noises and she just freaked out and when Tyla get's upset - Watch out!! She wouldn't stop crying and I felt so bad for her so I took her over to the arcades and she spotted this huge crane game with the hugest Barney ever and she kept pointing to it and crying so I spent $25.00 dollars on this stupid thing hoping that if i won it she might stop crying, well no luck! So Jeff asked me what I wanted to do and I said taker her home she is miserable. So we left and I cried the whole way home because i felt so bad for tyla and i just want her to overcome all this stuff she is going through. Well Jeff and Kenzi got a ride from Jeff's sister and when they walked through the door guess what they had?? that's right THE BIG PURPLE DINOSAUR!! Tyla was grinning from ear to ear and it not only made tyla the happiest girl ever it really made my night. Jeff really made sure he won that for Tyla and didn't leave there without out it! Kenzi also helped win it too!


7 comments:

mandi said...

so, i teared up when I read this,that is so sweet and Jeff is in tune and really watching what she needs. I know this is hard and I know you want to do everything in your power to make life easier for Tyla and you will, you'll figure it out you are on the right track already.

LINDS said...

Oh what a sweet story. You are such a caring mama!! I will keep positive thoughts for little Miss Tyla and for you of course!!

RoeH said...

Hi Kristy...this is Roeann. You have such adorable little girls. I think back when you moved to Mesa..you were four...which makes me now about 200. But it's been great watching you grow up. Glad you are so happy with your family and marriage. I was impressed with Jeff. Seems like a nice guy. Congrats on all.

Kristen said...

I cried when I read that!! You have to know that you are the most important person in Tylas life and she craves you more than anything. Dont for a second doubt your instincts and use them to key into what your little baby is trying to tell you. I know you are doing such a great job and I pray for Tyla and her road to recovery...its the little things she does that make all the effort worth it! You are GREAT!

Hayley said...

Yah I know- what we'll do for our kids huh? It's an emotional rollercoaster for sure- and is there anything greater than seeing them SOOOO happy?? I was cracking up over Mackinzie's poses- what a cutie- and I'm so jealous about your trip to New York! You look so pretty in all the pictures. We are about an 8 hour drive away and I've been thinking we gotta take a quick trip over there before we leave here- I'm glad you guys had fun!

The Halls said...

I know- she has been through so much and she is just such an amazing little girl I can't wait till we are home and she gets to re get to know her cousin!! I still love that picture of them in the bed at your moms house so very cute

Alexa Mae said...

that is the sweetest thing! that was so amazing of you to spend that much money on the crane game so you could make tyla happy. she is so precious! and that was so sweet of your hubby to not come home until he had that purple dinosaur! so cute!! kenzie is so cute is her dance outfit...she looks like a natural!