New York City here we come!!!I really don't know where to start. Let's just say we had so much fun and saw so much. Here are my top FIVE:
1:Broadway Play - Wicked - a must see play!
2: Yankee Stadium- I love watching these crazy Yanks Fans! I must say being a Red Sox Hard Core fan and having them win at both games we were at against them was awesome (can't say the Yankee fans liked us so much)
3:Central Park - So beautiful we had to go ther twice! AMAZING!!
4: Brooklyn Bridge: We walked it twice! It was so beautiful!
5: Ground zero... this was so hard for me because my heart is so full of sympothy for those who lost someone on 9/11/01. That day means so much to me because MacKenzie was born on 9/8/01 and I brought her home from the hospital on 9/11/01 and I remember watching the news in the hospital bed showing the twin towers going down and watching what happend and my emotions were just so crazy and it was such a happy day for me and a very sad somber day for many others. I will never forget that day.
On a happier note: Jeff and I had such an amazing time in new york. We did tons of shopping. We were on the NBC Today Show. We went to Serendipity, Grand Central Station and Tons Tons More!! We have about 300 picures!! Fourth of July was fun watching the fireworks and the water boats shooting out Red,White,and Blue Water!!
5 comments:
So glad you guys finally got your honeymoon it looks like tons of fun!!! That is a place that is on my list! some day!!I would like to see more pic's
That looks like so much fun! I would love to see all your pictures. Im sure theres a few of Conan in there right???
you probably didn't ever think the time was going to arrive when you would get to go, especially ,without your kids. I am so glad you had fun and it sounds like you accomplished all you set out to do. I'm glad you are home so that I have someone to talk to during the day
i am so jealous!! that looks like tons of fun!! you guys are so cute together and you look so happy! im not sure what that cup of chocolatey goodness is but i want one!!!!
Oh, I am jealous! I have always wanted to got to Serendipity for a frozen hot chocolate! Looks so good!! We missed you guys on the fourth, though. It's always more fun when there's jeff and a pool!
Post a Comment