Friday, July 11, 2008

MacKenzie has expressed to us her passion for dance and has begged to do Company Dance and at first I was like ok 5 hours a week is alot of time for me to committ, but how can I say no?? I know she is ready, now I just have to convince myself that I am. She started this summer in Company and we are really excited for her! We are so proud of her and she did so awesome at this last dance recital, she really did shine and she is our little star.


3 comments:

Steph B. said...

I can't believe how much McKenzie has grown up! She is still such a cutie!

mandi said...

first off she is beautiful and second those are poses her mother made her do, I think this because of all our photo sesions in high school,or she is related to you and she does this on her own

venice said...

What a cute Barney and even better
still, what a cute Tyla. I know there is help available and you will get it figured out, and she will be all right once she gets the help that is needed, and she will. We all love that girl and Kenzie is such a patient sister with her. Love you guys. Mom