Saturday, July 26, 2008

GNO!!!




GNO (GIRLS NIGHT OUT!!) Today I went with Kristen and Mandi to Abbeys Garden for a tea party brunch and it was so nice to have girl time. We need to do this more often. Then I came home and got ready for the girls end of summer party at our house. We had some of the girls friends over and watched the Hannah Montana 3D concert and the Girls had so much fun!! Tyla loves all of Kenzi's friends and they are so nice to include Tyla and let her be a part of their group. It was a girls day all day today and we all had alot of fun!

3 comments:

mandi said...

that was fun , i felt for a moment that I was young again

Kristen said...

We definetley have to get together more often. Looks like the girls had a fun time! HELLO GOVNA!

LINDS said...

How fun. I love your new backgroun. Got to love cutest blogs on the block