Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Cali

I really needed a family trip and it was so nice to take the kids and get away. Jeff's cousin Cindy invited us to go with her fam to Newport in California and so we did! We had a great time, it was so laid back and relaxing. We went to the beach one day, then we went to Balboa Park almost every night and played games, rode the carousel, ferris wheel and tons more. We also went swimming at the resort and did some tie dying t shirts and a princess tea party at the resort. We went to Hollywood and Kenzi loved this because she wants to go there some day and be on American Idol or just be a star. We did alot and the girls had a blast and they were so happy to hang out with cousin Chandler!


















Thank you so so much Cory & Cindy for having us. We had a blast and we can't wait to go to Atlantis with you guys!! I am already saving money!!

6 comments:

diane b said...

Enjoyed reading your blog and having a peek into your life

LINDS said...

Looks like so much fun!! I am so jealous!!!!!

Becky porter said...

That trip looked like alot of fun!! ive decided that i need to live in california!! ....but i probably never will. bummer. anyways u have some cute kids

Alexa Mae said...

lucky girl!! i am so jealous!! that looks like tons of fun! i love all the pictures. soo cute!! your girls are always dressed so cute!!

Kristen said...

That looks like so much fun! I really wish we had an oppurtunity to get out of this dang state with our kids... Im sure the girls had a blast!

mandi said...

isn't the beach a little slice of heaven, to bad I was gone we couldn've tried to meet up.maybe next time, or maybe you will just have to come down here