
That's my girl! I love this kido so much. Kenzi went to the cabin this weekend with her YaYa & PaPa, so I had the chance to have some great bonding time with tyla, it was so nice we did pretty much nothing. went to target a couple times, cleaned the house and watched Dora and Toy Story over and over again. Tyla wore these glasses all weekend, if only she would love her other glasses as much as these sunglasses! Tyla will always be my little girl. We did miss Mackenzie tonz. Tyla walked around the house all weekend saying sissy?? hoping to find her big sister. It was really cute and sad at the same time.
6 comments:
omg she has gotten soo big!! she is so stinkin cute, i love the glasses. But really lets get together soon, I would love to catch up
your girls are sooooo dang cute!! i cant believe how old they are!! and i cant believe you got married, i am sooooo happy for you!! you look gorgeous, as always!
Hello, I went to get the cherry background and oh yeah you'd already done it. TOO CUTE!
Hello, I went to get the cherry background and oh yeah you'd already done it. TOO CUTE!
I love her side pony, Kristy. So cute! Hope married life is treating you well. I see Jeff all the time at the gym. He definitely is dedicated!
Tyla looks so cute, she is precious and so innocent, she wants to so badly say so much ANd you can tell by her reapting herself, she knows whats she wants and you are so good and so patient with her
Post a Comment