Friday, May 30, 2008

Wedding Rehersal

I LOVE this guy so so much, he is my BEST FRIEND. I know I am totally going backwards here on my pictures, but these are pics from our wedding rehersal. My wedding pictures should be coming very soon...I hope!
Mandi you are the best! I love you tons!
yes I am a daddy's girl and I am the only daughter. I love it!!
WOW!!! Jeff really surprised me with a super cute necklace from Tiffany's. It is two circles that connect together and Jeff said he chose that one because it resembles us uniting our lives together forever. Now tell me that is not the sweetest thing ever!
I hope you like your beach cruiser babe, I don't have anything sweet to say like you did, but I guess it resembles our hard times together when you just want to take off!! I am not worried about it, I know you will come back! :)

3 comments:

☂niki. said...

great pics! you looked so beautiful on your wedding day! your hair was amazing! it's fun to see pics of your girls!

mandi said...

hey, I think that our dresses mesh together and make me look like a tubo, I hope that is the case. You are so funny about the bike, He may just take off and that would be so funny if he did it on a bike, that would mean he was really mad.

Alexa Mae said...

those are fun pictures!! and yes, that was a very sweet gift from your hubby!! you look gorgeous!!!