

So this is a picture of our first date night as a married couple!! We went to the Diamondbacks game, even though they didn't win we still had a good time. we both share a love for baseball and love going to the games and just being there hangin out is so nice. We don't even have to talk to eachother that much and still have such a great time together. After the game Trace Atkins put on a concert and I was really excited about that because I fell in love with Trace this year while watching the Celebrity Apprentice. Thanks for a fun night babe :)
7 comments:
you guys look so cute, these are fun times, quality time together is the best
What a fun date has a married couple. Love the cute picture of you two.
Loving the date night. Too fun. So as for the Twlight books just borrow them from Bailey and read them already. You won't be able to put them down, TRUST ME. Plus then you can go to the movie with us in December.
Hello, Where's the new pic??
looks like fun!! you guys are cute!!! Oh please chester! it was just neat to see the different places where people were looking from it had nothing to do with tracking!
Oh I'm so happy you left me a comment! It's so good to see your your cute family.
What a darling family! You looked so beautiful on your wedding day and you looked really happy! Congratulations. I love Trace Adkins too.
Post a Comment